Waukee Community School District’s vision is to create students who are college and career ready by demonstrating the necessary knowledge and skills (1) for a successful transition to postsecondary education and/or (2) for other career preparation pathways as demonstrated by student-generated evidence.
Key Commitments in Living the Vision:
- Involve students in self-assessment and goal setting
- Embed authentic opportunities and practice
- Provide feedback for growth
- Communicate progress in a variety of ways
- Collaborate with the community