DISTRICT-SPONSORED/AFFILIATE GROUP GUIDELINES
District-sponsored/affiliate groups are activities, sports, or other groups that WCSD directly supports financially and/or are officially offered through the district. Some examples include:
- Parent groups
- Booster clubs
- Arts and/or athletic coaches and parent representatives
- Club/activity sponsors and parent representatives
Activities categorized as “District-Sponsored/Affiliate” are considered official WCSD activities. Therefore, the following steps must be taken for any project using the District brand.
- Register your District-Sponsored/Affiliate Group.
- Use and follow the official WCSD brand guidelines outlined in the WCSD District Style Guide and Activities Style Guide.
- Use the approved logos, colors, and styles on ALL uniforms, apparel, promotional signs, and any other items that feature our brand. Logos will be provided directly to the vendor.
- Only use vendors who are on the current year’s Approved Vendor List. If you are working with an online vendor, contact the Communications Department for specific guidelines for approval.
- Submit all designs to the Communications Department for formal District approval prior to ANY project moving forward. You can email email@example.com or contact any Communications Department personnel. See contact information in the sidebar.