The Human Resources Department supports approximately 1,570 staff members who are dedicated to providing quality instruction to all students. This includes the recruitment and retention of employees in several different employment categories, such as teachers, administrators, support staff, and more. The department also oversees substitute teachers, teacher practicums and harassment/bullying. Waukee Community School District is always looking for talented people to join our team and make a difference.
Apply for a current job opening!
- To recruit, develop and retain a highly qualified and diverse workforce.
- To foster an environment that promotes professional development and continuous improvement.
- To allocate human resources in a manner which makes the greatest contribution to the instructional program and student achievement.
- To affirm the district’s commitment that all employment and employment-related decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity.
- To promote and support a professional work environment where employees are valued and respected for their efforts.
- To utilize limited financial resources efficiently to provide competitive compensation and benefits.
- To promote a productive work environment by interpreting district policies, procedures, and practices for all employees; assuring compliance with employment laws and governmental regulations; and seeking strategic employer-employee solutions through leadership in a collaborative environment.
Our Core Values
- Continuous Improvement
- Professional Development
- Service Orientation
Waukee Community School District is an equal opportunity employer.
Share, Tweet, Apply!