Waukee Community School District (WCSD) relies on a dedicated and talented workforce to educate and support the children of our community. WCSD prides itself on offering employees a competitive, attractive salary and benefits package. We realize the value qualified employees bring to our students and community.
- Full-time employees are eligible for single health care benefits at no cost.
- The district will contribute 100 percent toward a single dental insurance plan for full-time employees.
- The district will provide full-time teachers $50/month ($600/yr) toward a Tax Sheltered Annuity.
Taking Care of our Employees
- Teachers/Certified Benefit Brochure
- Classified Benefit Brochure
- Administrators/Grandfathered Benefit Brochure
- Wellmark Medical Plan
- Delta Dental
- Avesis Vision
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
Additional Benefit Options
- Flex spending accounts
- Employee mental health and well-being support
- Paid holidays
- Paid leave
- Continuing education/tuition reimbursement or tuition stipend
- First-year mentoring
- Professional development
- Supplemental policy options (short-term disability, accident, hospital, etc.)
- Additional voluntary life insurance