It is the policy of the Waukee Community School District not to illegally discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, religion, creed, age (for employment), marital status (for programs), genetic information (for employment), sexual orientation, gender identity and socioeconomic status (for programs) in its educational programs and its employment practices. There is a grievance procedure for processing complaints of discrimination.
If you have questions or a grievance related to this policy please contact:
Human Resources Manager: Roxy Livermore, Waukee Community School District, 560 SE University Avenue, Waukee, Iowa 50263. Phone: 515.987.5161; Fax: 515.987.2701.
Director of the Iowa Civil Rights Commission, Grimes State Office Building, Des Moines, Iowa; Phone 1.800.457.4416
Director of the Region VII Office of Civil Rights, Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 W. Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204. Telephone: 312.730.1560; Fax: 312.730.1576
The following links provide additional information school district policies and procedures pertaining to our non-discrimination practices:
- 103: Anti-Bullying/Harassment Policy
- 103-E(1): Anti-Bullying/Harassment Complaint Form
- 401.1: Equal Employment Opportunity
- 401.1-E(1): Equal Employment Opportunity Discrimination Complaint Form
- 405.51: Grievance Procedure – Discrimination Complaints
- 405.51-E(1): Grievance Procedure – Discrimination Complaint Form