If your child has a disability or life-threatening food allergy, and you would like a substituted menu, you will need to obtain a Diet Order Form and Food Allergy Action Plan. You can do so by calling the nurse or health associate of the school your child attends, the Waukee Nutrition Services Department at 515-987-2719 or print off the forms below. These forms will need to be signed by a physician licensed by the state and returned to the nurse where your student attends.

Resource Links