Waukee Community School District has made it easier for families to apply for free or reduced-priced meals. Parents or guardians can now apply and submit online in minutes anytime using an internet-enabled computer.
- Students will obtain eligibility benefits faster
- Electronic submission ensures that the completed application reaches the district office quickly
- Secure and confidential
All applications will be processed online with the online registration process or at any time during the year. If you have any questions, please call Nutrition Services at 515-987-2719.
- Apply for Free and Reduced meals – Student(s) ID number required.
- Fee Waiver Form – This must be filled out if you would like the option to have your required fees waived.
- Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) Program